Monday 30 June 2008

Ohh dear..tummy ache

My heart is uncertained...my tummy fooling me around...I hadn't have any short nap since 1/2 past 10 last night . Certainly, I keep counting up to meet my big boss n' SPAD_chip 2nd man. Dare to believe...I couldn't stay long for my meeting preparation. Blessed me. ALhamdulillah, syilainai_chocok put all his strength to manage this chuppy_cheeky house n' the kids. It was just in blinky time, my tummy dragged me down. I've been the troublesome ummi. Oh..dear tummy...Ya, Allah...please stop the nasty pain.

I asked syilainai_chocok if I'm burdening him....I want to be superummi n' no one can even seeing me sick.

I smile a bit because his answer is so rehearsed, so careful and EXACTLY what I needed to hear.
Well, I'm noticed that, I couldn't go far as superummi but just as nearly perfect syilainai_ummi.

Back to my bed n' let Allah make me sleep n' keep hoping tomorrow I can run the test before 7 a.m...Insya'Allah

1 comment:

mommysarah said...

how's ur tummy dear...*sigh* are you getting better now?